Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO, IT'S WHO YOU DO

No matter what you do or what you have, it will all pass away. The things you have eventually will go into anothers ownership; they will disintegrate into dust or be dissolved into some fluid. The job you do will be done by someone else who will do it differently.

People are the only thing that last: influence and ideas pass from generation to generation. They pass from culture to culture.

A man has influence if he is among other people either physically or remotely by phone or other ways (writing, internet, letters). If I do not seek the opportunities to influence I can not waste my time regretting that I have no influence. If I do not try to make myself of consequence then I will be of no consequence.

If I look in the mirror I should smile at myself because I am the only one who is going to get it done -- and I can make me do it. All the value that I am is right there.

I am a very valuable man; Jesus thought so -- thinks so. So do not waste the value.

Small dreams bring small results, big dreams bring big results, no dreams bring no results.

Go thou, influence!